A.D.S. Winter 2013 indoor Youth Soccer Academy classes:
The Academy of Dutch Soccer provides in Spring City, PA the following Winter indoor Academy soccer classes for individuals, boys, girls & coed, whom like to improve their individual soccer skills during the Winter of 2013 season:
New December 4, 2013 - January 29, 2014 indoor youth soccer classes in Spring City, PA are posted below.
Spring City, PA indoor soccer classes starting Wednesday December 4, 2013:
Wednesday Winter Indoor Classes: 5:30pm - 6:30pm. (SOLD OUT)
- The indoor Junior Academy class starts on Wednesday December 4, 2013 - January 29, 2014 *.
- 7 sessions, except Wednesday January 1, 2014
- Topics: Mastering the Back- & 1v1 Moves on the field, 15 minutes of scrimmage
- Class start time: 5:30pm - 6:30pm*
- Class Location: The Training Center, 88 Wells Road, Spring City, PA*
- Age group: 7 - 11
- Cost: $140.00 per player
- There is a maximum of 16 players for this class. Sold Out (11/14/13)
- Players must wear shin guards & indoor soccer cleats on the field
- Registration for this coed class is now open.
- To register your son or daughter send an email to The Academy of Dutch Soccer.
NEW A.D.S. indoor Junior Academy Class: Age 7 - 11, Boys & Girls
* The Academy of Dutch Soccer has the right to change the date, time and location.
Seasonal Classes offered each year at the A.D.S.:
Spring* 2014 Soccer Kids Class ages 6 & 7
Spring 2014 Junior Academy Class ages 8 - 11
Spring 2014 Power Shooting class, learning the basic 8 steps, for ages 8 - 11 & 12 -14
Spring 2014 Advanced Power Shooting class ages 11 -14
Spring 2014 A.D.S. 3v3 soccer class, ages 8 - 14
*Spring classes run, for 8 one hour sessions, during the months of April - June
A.D.S. Academy class summary:
Each Winter Academy class consist of 7 training sessions of 1 hour.
Each Academy class takes place on the grass field at the Training Center in Spring City, PA
Each Academy class has a maximum of 16 participants
Each A.D.S. Winter indoor Academy class costs $140.00 per player
The Junior Academy class is a co-ed (Boys & Girls) class
The Power Shooting 1 class is a co-ed (Boys & Girls) class
The Advanced Power Shooting class is a co-ed (Boys & Girls) class
An Academy registration form will be send to you after you have contacted the A.D.S. by email with your request for participation
Registration form and payment, cash or check only, for the Academy class can be send to P.O. Box 718, Downingtown PA 19335
Classes need to be paid, by check or cash, before the start of the 1st training session
There will be no refund given once the soccer player has started to participate in a class.
There will be no refund given if a soccer player misses out on one or more class sessions.
How to sign up?:
Send an email to The Academy of Dutch Soccer with the following information to receive the A.D.S. Class registration form:
- Parents name:
- Players name:
- Player date of birth:
- Your address:
- Your phone number:
- Class that the player wants to attend:
- Class location: A.D.S. at The Training Center in Spring City, PA
You can also fill in our contact form or call 484-889-1790.
Classes need to be paid, by check or cash, before or at the start of the 1st training. There will be no refund given after the player has started to participate in one of our training sessions.