A.D.S. Boys & Girls Summer Camps 2015 - Spring City, PA
The Academy of Dutch Soccer provides the following outdoor youth soccer camps during the summer of 2015 for the ages of 7 - 15. These camps are based on the Dutch philosophy of youth soccer training and coaching. Our camps are designed for players to have a great soccer experience mingled with fun activities. The A.D.S. will also use the Dutch Circuit Model during our summer camps to develop the players self-reliance.
2015 A.D.S. Full Day Coed Summer Camp information:
The A.D.S. will host at The Training Center in Spring City, PA three weeks of Full Day Summer Camp for boys and girls. Our summer camp in June, July & August are made for individual players in the ages of 7 - 15. The A.D.S. Full Day Summer Camp is developed to focus on specific competencies like:
- Power shooting
- Developing the First Touch
- Dribbling & passing
- Heading the soccer ball
- Advanced goal scoring
- Soccer ball mastery & shielding the soccer ball
- Back, side & passing moves
- The world wide known Dutch 4v4 tactical training
- Position play and soccer ball passing speed
- World Cup 4v4 camp tournament on Fridays
- Playing 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and when possible 8v8 and 11v11
- Fun soccer games and many more related soccer activities
The development of these skills can give your son and / or daughter the edge on their travel soccer team in future season games and tournaments.
Each player will receive one original A.D.S. Summer Camp T- shirt for FREE.
Full Day coed outdoor Summer Camp information:
|Camp Days*||Monday - Friday|
|Camp Hours*||9:00am - 3:00pm|
|Camp Location||The Training Center: 88 Wells Road, Sping City,PA|
|Camp Age||Players in the ages of 7 - 15|
|Camp Level||Beginner & Advanced|
|Camp Maximum||48 players per camp week|
|Camp Player Fee||$225.00 per player per week|
|Early Discount Fee||Register and pay before March 31st, 2015 and pay $200.00 per player per week|
2015 Camp Weeks available (Monday - Friday):
|2015 Weeks posted below||All our soccer camps are held in Spring City, PA|
|Camp 1: 6/22/15 - 06/26/15||Registration is open, contact us now!|
|Camp 2: 7/27/15 - 07/31/15||Registration is open, contact us now!|
|Camp 3: 8/03/15 - 08/07/15||Registration is open, contact us now!|
Academy of Dutch Soccer will update the open spots on a weekly base.
A.D.S. Summer Camp Discounts:
- Early Discount:
- Sibling discount:
- Additional camp discount:
Register and pay before March 31st, 2015 and receive a $ 25.00 discount per player per camp week.
Sign up a sibling(s) for the same week and receive a $25.00 discount.
Receive a $50.00 discount when your son or daughter signs up for both camp weeks and has paid in full at time of registration.
A.D.S. Cancellation policy:
- A.D.S. Summer Camp registration may only be cancelled one week in advance of the start of the camp by sending an email to Coach Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the time of cancellation, A.D.S. will refund 70% of the registration cost.
- There is no refund given after a player started participating in the Summer Camp
A.D.S. Summer Camp Registration & Payment:
- Request a Summer Camp registration form by contacting Coach Chris at email@example.com
- Send the registration form, along with a check for the total amount due, payable to the Academy of Dutch Soccer, LLC.
- Cash or Checks only. Credit cards are not acceptable forms of payment.
- A.D.S. address: Academy of Dutch Soccer, LLC, PO box 718, Downingtown, PA 19335
All Campers should bring:
- Sunscreen lotion and a water bottle or two
- Outdoor soccer cleats & shin guards must be worn at all times
- A bagged lunch
- A change of clothes
- Outdoor & Indoor soccer cleats
- We have shaded picnic tables for the players to sit on during lunch time
- Soccer balls are provided by the Academy of Dutch Soccer
- Each player will receive on Mondays one original A.D.S. Summer Camp T- Shirt for FREE!
Thank you for choosing the Academy of Dutch Soccer Summer Camps for developing your son's and or daughter's passion for the game of soccer.
Please go to the Contact Us section for specific contact information.