Blue White '10 Soccer Club Tryouts - Spring City, PA 2013 - 2014:
Boys & Girls soccer players wanted!
The Blue White '10 soccer club in Spring City was founded in 2010 and is based in Spring City, PA. As a soccer club they follow the Dutch philosophy of training and coaching for their youth soccer players between the ages of 7-17. The soccer club provides to youth travel team players, who see soccer as their main focus, the opportunity to develop their soccer skills at the Blue White '10 soccer club.
Blue White'10 soccer club works with the Academy of Dutch Soccer to provide all training and coaching for their Select travel teams. Soccer training is based upon the Royal Dutch Soccer Academy Educational Program from the Netherlands. Although the Netherlands is a small country of only 16 million people, the Dutch youth educational soccer program has enabled the Dutch Man's National Team to finish as Finalists in the 2010 World Cup and are currently ranked 2nd in the FIFA rankings.
Blue White '10 Select Travel Teams:
- Training & coaching by a Professional trainer coach
- Focussed player and team development plan
- Player development feedback, four times per season
- Outdoor & Indoor training during the year, weather proof!!!
- Train twice a week year round*
- Participate in our team camps during the summer
- Play in their fall league
- Play in one winter indoor league (optional)
- Play in a Blue White '10 Spring and Winter event
- Go to a minimum of three travel team tournaments each year
- Play in one of the EPYSa Spring Cup's
- Participate in our Giving Back Program to benefit both the players and our community
- Requires a one year commitment from the player to the Blue White '10 soccer club
* There is no club team training during the months of January, July or December.
May 2013 - Open Tryouts:
The Blue White '10 Soccer Club gives players in the ages of U8 - U15 the opportunity to become member of our wonderful soccer club. The Blue White '10 Soccer Club will hold their annual youth soccer tryouts in May of 2013. These tryouts are mend for the May 2013 - April 2014 youth soccer season. Our soccer teams play each year in the PAGS and Delco league.
Interested youth soccer players from the Spring City, Royersford, Phoenixville, Pottstown, Collegeville, Trappe, Bucktown, Harleysville, Exton, King of Prussia region and those interested from other areas within Pennsylvania are welcome to tryout for our teams.
Open Tryout sessions:
- U11 Boys Ajax (ages 9 & 10) - Wednesday May 1st, 2013 (5:30pm - 6:30pm)
- U11 Boys Ajax (ages 9 & 10) - Wednesday May 8th, 2013 (5:30pm - 6:30pm)
- U13 Boys - Wednesday May 1st, 2013 (6:45pm - 7:45pm)
- U13 Boys - Wednesday May 8th, 2013 (6:45pm - 7:45pm)
- U9 Girls (ages 7 & 8) - Thursday May 2nd, 2013 (5:30pm - 6:30pm)
- U9 Girls (ages 7 & 8) - Thursday May 9th, 2013 (5:30pm - 6:30pm)
- U10 Girls - Tuesday April 30th, 2013 (5:30pm - 6:30pm)
- U10 Girls - Tuesday May 7th, 2013 (530pm - 6:30pm)
- U12 Girls - Thursday May 2nd, 2013 (6:45pm - 7:45pm)
- U12 Girls - Thursday May 9th, 2013 (6:45pm - 7:45pm)
- U14 Girls Phantoms - Tuesday April 30th, 2013 (6:45pm - 7:45pm)
- U14 Girls Phantoms - Tuesday May 7th, 2013 (6:45pm - 7:45pm)
Soccer players of a younger age that want to play "up" are also welcome to tryout.
Open Tryouts Cost: $10.00 per player
Location:The Training Center: 88 Wells Road, Spring City. PA
If you, as a parent, are interested in having your son or daughter tryout for one of our soccer club's Select travel teams then please read the 'Tryouts' section for additional information.
To register your son or daughter for one of our Open Tryouts please send an email to our Director of Coaching, Chris Liezenga at email@example.com with your request.
You will receive a Blue White'10 Soccer Club tryout registration form to fill out. Please send the registration form to: Blue White '10 soccer club, PO Box 114, Spring City, PA 19475
We are looking forward seeing you at our Open Tryouts.
Call Chris Liezenga for more information at 484-889-1790!